Saturday, January 28, 2017

Show and Tell by Sage

"This is the biggest Lego tree house I have ever built. The left half I built first. And then I decided to build another half and build a bridge. Coming out from the right side is a slide. "

"This vehicle is called a Transport O Lux Deluxe. The first version of this vehicle is called a Transport O Lux." 

"This is invisible furniture. To the far left is a desk with a muffin and a computer. In the middle is a bed. To the far right is a TV."

"This is a Lego wizard hut. I got inspired for it from the movie The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey."

"This is a Lego house. I normally build unusual when it comes to building houses, especially if they are supposed to be big." 

"As you can see, this is a park. It looks kinda simple but I like building parks." 

"This is a Lego jet. It can travel in space and in the air." 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love Sages work and his comment for each display! He is getting good at displaying his works ! And I hear he is reading some fine books that must be inspiring him!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete