Monday, January 9, 2023

Inundation of Pictures

Happy New Year!!!  Here are some pictures for you to enjoy from late fall to just this past weekend. 

Emily shooting a free throw. 

Beautiful friends from Wisconsin came for a visit. 


 

Halloween party at our house for families with littles. 







Early November was the Fall Ball. We hosted a group of boys at our house for lunch and getting dressed for the dance. 







For Nutmeg's 13th birthday she went to a make-your-own-terrarium bar with a couple friends. Great fun!






After a couple years off from cooking Thanksgiving, I was back full-force in the kitchen. (the break was sure nice!!)  It went well and the food was delish! I'm still doing my holiday chalkboard art: tradition. 






December 6th, Feast of Saint Nicholas. 



December 13, Feast of Saint Lucy. 


Mace's 9th birthday!  Mace and I took some time off school to go play at Scheels. It was so great!! The next day he had a friend over. Not sure how I missed getting a picture of him with his cake. 














Usually I stay up late Christmas Eve doing some special magic-making (decorating), but this year most of us were sick, including me. So Nutmeg helped decorate. She loved it and was uber good at it! Who knows? Maybe someday I'll just go to bed and let her surprise us! 






17 years!!! Wow, it's just crazy, isnt' it?? 





I'm pretty sure Sage is going to earn a degree in Psychology before he graduates from high school. It's so fun to hear him geek out about it all. 

Lining up for the first game of the year. He's not loving basketball as much as he does soccer, but I'm hoping he'll warm up eventually. Snacks and treats: that's my plan. This kid HAS to move and I'm not putting him in soccer year-round quite yet. 


He got a personality game for Christmas. 


I don't recall if I already mentioned that I am one of the teacher's for Mace's co-op class. I teach religion, half of the science, and geography. Of course, geography is my fav. Here are most of the kids having a Moroccan tea party.




No comments:

Post a Comment