Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Museum Visit and Waiting for Graduation Pictures

 Hello.


I've got a few pictures for you from the past week. 

Mace and I went with a few other homeschool friends to an interactive kids' history at the Big Horn County Historical Museum in Hardin last week. It was nice to get out and away from the books for a bit. 

I didn't get many pictures (as usual it seems) last weekend for graduation and Mother's Day. My super supportive and generous sister drove out for the weekend from Minnesota!  We went to the animal rescue in Red Lodge together. Afterwards we went out to eat at the Red Lodge Pizza Company. Yum.

A photographer took pictures of graduates and families before graduation, so I'm hoping those look nice. If so, I will pass them along to you. Waiting still.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment