Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Autumn Camera Upload

Hello Friends and Family,

It is autumn! Colors, brisk weather, apples, and pumpkins. Here are a smattering of pictures I just downloaded from my camera.  Perhaps one of these days I can post pictures from Alaska. Life is full! I hope you enjoy these!






Doug couldn't make it over to the care center one day, so I went in his stead. I snapped a quick pic while there. 




This October we went to a student matinee showing of Twelfth Night  at the American Players Theatre. This year it was cold and rainy. Fortunately the rain mostly held off for us. They do a splendid job. I love that we live within driving distance of this magical place.  

Riding the ferry one day. 

My sister made a visit this fall. We started off the visit with a trip to the park to collect some leaves for a project. 




 We joined our homeschool friends for a wonderful Trunk or Treat in honor of All Saints Day (November 1st)







It snowed on Halloween and quite a bit actually. We had some colds going around the house, so we opted
to mostly spend our time at the care center. The care center hosts a trick or trick event for the community with the residents handing out the candy. It worked perfectly! Since Ginger wore her old standby costume, Doug and I grabbed costume-like garb so we could join in the festivities. Doug was a card (King of Hearts) and I was a baker. 



Grandma enjoying a chocolate. Some things never change. :)


Hahaha. The baker was parched but forgot her water bottle. So she grabbed Saint Vincent's empty wine
bottle and filled it up with water. Anne of Green Gables was scandalized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment