Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Back!!!

 Well, hello there. Fancy you meeting you here. Ha!! I know, I was the one who was lost.  I finally got back into this account.  Finally!!  I cannot post much or be very organized for now because I am the midst of school planning!  My big week of the year.  Unfortunately I am missing the family vacation to do it.  For me sanity/peace/organization must come before I can think of relaxing.  I sure am missing memory-making with my family though. It makes my heart ache. I am motivated to work out the logistics for next year between vacation time and school prep so that I can get some quality time in with my family.  Sob story, right?  

Anywho . . . most of my pictures are on my phone and I don't have time to download them right now. Also, I know the kids also have pictures. So we will download those sometime and do a better job of posting updates.  I'm literally going to throw some pictures up here with no explanation and maybe you'll figure them out. Will make for some phone conversation, right?  

Love and miss you!!




































No comments:

Post a Comment